An intruder alarm is an essential system for the protection of an organisation's assets in any premises.
Syam has compiled its Intruder Alarm Log Book to provide an easy-to-use document that assists with the management of the system, reduces repair time and costs by keeping a record of components, keeps a record of tests to demonstrate that system is working correctly and also has sections for reporting faults and to keep a record of people who have had access to the system.
The ALB/100Z is an A4 sized format book and has a plastic laminated cover for durability.
This log book can be used to record all the relevant details of the intruder alarm and also any access control systems that are associated with it.
The log book's sections include:
1) Details of the premises, the person responsible for the system and the installer's and maintenance company's details.
2) Details of the control equipment and ancillary devices.
3) Record of keypads, key-fobs and readers.
4) Record of maglocks, electronic locks, etc.
5) Record of strobes, bells, etc.
6) Schedule of detection devices.
7) Test log of regular functional tests.
8) Log of faults, actions and repairs.
9) Service and engineer's visits log.
Keeping a proper log of an intruder alarm can contribute to reducing false alarms, raise awareness of the system's effectiveness adding to it's deterent value and, by keeping a record of component parts, can reduce down-time, fault-finding, and speed up any repairs or the sourcing of replacement parts to reduce the cost of maintenance.